The Home Inspectors Association requires every member to show proof of 20 continued educational credits annually to maintain membership in good standing. HIABC provides 4 training sessions per year, bringing in experts to enrich the practice of our members and raise the professionalism and community within our industry.
- Quarterly Events - 1-Day seminars providing continuing education for membership on current industry topics and Quarterly General Meeting.
- Annual Conference & Tradeshow - 3-Day Conference featuring training breakout sessions, tradeshow floor with vendors, awards banquet, exhibitor reception, entertainment, golf tournament, Annual General Meeting, and numerous social opportunities to swap stores with fellow inspectors.
- Special Events - Major trade shows such as the BC Home & Garden Show or other special events are great opportunities for HIABC members to meet people and network within their community while sharing information with the public.
Sat Sep 16, 2017 Education Seminar & QGM Richmond 8:30 am - 4:00 pm Register here
Sat Dec 9, 2017 Education Seminar & QGM Richmond 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Worksafe BC
- Roofing Contractors Assoc BC
- Constructive Solutions (Murray Frank)
- Harper Grey LLP
- Capri Insurance
- Carson Dunlop Engineering
- Health Canada
- Building Official Assoc BC
- BC Lung Association
- BC Safety Association
- Basement Systems
- Odlum Brown Investment Management
- ESML Canada Inc
- Alternative Inspection Products
- Safety Express Ltd
- Johnson Probe
- True Level Concrete