The Home Inspectors Association requires every member to show proof of 20 continued educational credits annually to maintain membership in good standing. HIABC provides 4 training sessions per year, bringing in experts to enrich the practice of our members and raise the professionalism and community within our industry.
- Quarterly Events – 1-Day seminars providing continuing education for membership on current industry topics and Quarterly General Meeting.
- Annual Conference – 3-Day Conference featuring training sessions, exhibitors, banquet, casino night, entertainment, golf tournament, Annual General Meeting, and numerous social opportunities to swap stores with fellow inspectors.
- Special Events – Major trade shows such as the BC Home & Garden Show or other special events are great opportunities for HIABC members to meet people and network within their community while sharing information with the public.
- The HIABC Defect Recognition Course is being offered September 12th – 14th, 2018 in Richmond. We need at least 10 members to attend so please register early for this valuable course!
DRC Registration Sept 12-14, 2018 Richmond fill-in
- Please join us Saturday, September 15th for our Educational Sessions & QGM in Richmond!
QGM 15Sep2018 Registration [fill-in]
- We are offering the Carson Dunlop Commercial Building Inspection Course December 5th – 7th in Richmond.
Commercial Building Inspection Registration Dec5-7.pdf