The Home Inspectors Association requires every member to show proof of 20 continued educational credits annually to maintain membership in good standing. HIABC provides 4 training sessions per year, bringing in experts to enrich the practice of our members and raise the professionalism and community within our industry.
- Quarterly Events – 1-Day seminars providing continuing education for membership on current industry topics and Quarterly General Meeting.
- Annual Conference – 3-Day Conference featuring training sessions, exhibitors, banquet, casino night, entertainment, golf tournament, Annual General Meeting, and numerous social opportunities to swap stores with fellow inspectors.
- Special Events – Major trade shows such as the BC Home & Garden Show or other special events are great opportunities for HIABC members to meet people and network within their community while sharing information with the public.
Please join us at the 28th ANNUAL SPRING CONFERENCE and AGM 2019 at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel in Richmond March 22 – 24, 2019 2019 Conference Registration
Full Conference Includes:
10 – 1 ½ hr presentations
- Keynote Speaker – Kevin Vallely
- All conference meals, Friday Night Banquet & Saturday Reception
- Exhibitor Tradeshow
- Door Prizes
- Delegate Draws
Education Provided by:
- Nigel Trevethan, Harper Grey
- Tim Carson, BCIT
- Rob Robertson, MITS Air
- WorkSafe BC
- Charles Buell, Buell Inspection
- Zigi Gadomsky, WETBC
- Craig Hostland, AHI P.Eng