The Home Inspectors Association requires every member to show proof of 20 continued educational credits annually to maintain membership in good standing. HIABC provides 4 training sessions per year, bringing in experts to enrich the practice of our members and raise the professionalism and community within our industry.
- 1-Day seminars providing continuing education for membership on current industry topics and General Meeting.
- Annual Conference – 3-Day Conference featuring training sessions, exhibitors, banquet, casino night, entertainment, golf tournament, Annual General Meeting, and numerous social opportunities to swap stores with fellow inspectors.
- Special Events – Major trade shows such as the BC Home & Garden Show or other special events are great opportunities for HIABC members to meet people and network within their community while sharing information with the public.
Please join us at our next Educational Session and General Meeting in Richmond Saturday December 7th, 2019 and mark your calendar for 2020
- Apr 14-16 Carson Dunlop Weldon Commercial Inspection Course Kelowna
- Apr 17-19 Annual Conference/Tradeshow/AGM Kelowna